The contest is now officially CLOSED!
Thank you all for your participation and good luck!
Hello, lovely people! I am going to start your week with a fantastic giveaway of Dior’s latest lipstick offering. I provided a sneak preview (<< link) last month and I am sure most of you would have heard of these fabulous Dior Addict Extreme lipsticks by now
The lipsticks I will be giving away are Silhouette, Avenue, Holiday and Princess. They are each picked from the four iconic range of shades offered. I won’t be swatching them as I’d like to maintain them in a brand new state for the giveaway and I’d recommend that you check out swatches online.
Silhouette (from the Incognito range): Light peachy-orange nude.
Avenue (from the Lucky range): Rosy pink with a hint of red.
Holiday (from the Riviera range): Sheer sweet pink.
Princess (from the Plaza range): Semi-sheer red with bright coral undertones.
They are all really pretty colours! I have already tested out a couple of these Addict Extreme lipsticks and they apply so beautifully. The texture is smooth and feels moisturising. These are supposed to be balmy lipsticks but they are still very well pigmented and they mostly have a glossy finish.
Now onto the giveaway and it’s so simple! There will be four lucky winners who will receive a Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick each.
1. Leave a comment below stating the colour of your choice (“Silhouette” or “Avenue” or “Holiday” or “Princess“) and please pick ONE colour only.
2. Tell me why you’d like to win the Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick of your choice. Do feel free to be creative!
3. Ensure that you provide a valid email address.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The contest closes at midnight, 23rd April 2012 (following Malaysian time +8 GMT).
2. The winners will be picked and announced on 25th April 2012 (so keep your eyes peeled!).
3. The contest is open to local and international participants.
4. The contest winners will be picked at random.
That’s it! Please feel free to retweet or reblog to help spread the word
Good luck, everyone!
PS – If you haven’t done so already, do update your rss feed subscription as the feed has changed due to the move to WordPress. You can find the rss link and icon on the sidebar and footer (the round orange one). You can also subscribe by email via the link on the sidebar.