New In Town: L’Occitane Cherry Princess Limited Edition Collection for Spring 2012

by lyn on April 13, 2012 · 9 comments

in Fragrance, Limited Edition, New Release, Spring

loccitane cherry princess

My middle sister has to be L’Occitane’s no. 1 Malaysian fan and she’d be extremely pleased to know that they now have a new limited edition range of bath and body care called Cherry Princess. If you’re a fan of L’Occitane Cherry Blossom fragrances and products, I’d recommend that you head down to your nearest store to check them out.

loccitane cherry princess

L’Occitane is currently running a promotion from 1st to 30th April and only whilst stocks last. The little cherry print pouch looks adorable!

loccitane cherry princess

During the same period, you will receive lovely travel-sized products inclusive of the Immortelle Eye Balm and a Cherry Princess tote, for purchases above RM450.

They are also running a few roadshows at various malls and I’d recommend checking out their site (<< link) for further information.

Are you planning to pick up anything from the Cherry Princess range? Do let me know if you are or already have because I’d love to find out what you think about the new collection.

PS – I am not affiliated with L’Occitane and just wanted to share some information from a newsletter I recently received :-)

xin April 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM

i got the newsletter too and totally feel like owning the tote bag!!!!!! :( but i can’t think of any body products that i need now ><
xin recently posted..Feeling Light On the Skin: Dior Snow UV Shield BB Cream SPF 50 PA+++ ReviewMy Profile

lyn April 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Same here, I’m not sure what else to get from them. But I am very interested to sniff Cherry Princess and am hoping it’s not one of those overly sweet scents. My sis being the huge fan she is will probably end up getting something to get the bag ;-)

germs April 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM

i have the fragrance which launched during valentine’s day here in singapore and i loved it so much i bought two bottles to stock up because it’s limited edition! we didn’t get to have the tote bag though >:(
germs recently posted..Battle of the Liquid Foundations – Laneige vs ClarinsMy Profile

lyn April 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Oh, it’s a bummer they didn’t have the cute bags available then. But I’m interested to know why you like this fragrance so much and have to go try it out soon :-)

germs April 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

it smells deliciously of cherry without being artificial and overpowering, do try it out in store, heh :)
germs recently posted..One-twelfth drunken stuporMy Profile

meryl April 14, 2012 at 3:06 PM

hi Lyn,

I am not into L’Occitane perfume but the lotions looks cute. you make me feel like visiting L’Occitane soon :)

lyn April 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM

That’s how L’Occitane draws me in… cute packaging :-) I have used a number of their lotions in the past and must admit they are all quite nice. I do find the shea butter ones to be a bit heavy for tropical weather though. But they have so many other wonderful products that you’re likely to find something you’d love.

plue April 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM

i went to check out this collection with my younger sister, and we both agreed the scent is a little too sweet for our liking. the nose remain stuffy for the whole day! >.<
plue recently posted..The Lust List #2My Profile

lyn April 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Scents are definitely something that is very personal. I must go test out Cherry Princess someday soon although I don’t normally go for sweet scents too.