Life is Just Peachy with Cute Accessories

by lyn on April 27, 2012 · 8 comments

in Accessories

peachy accessories

Since the beginning of the year, I have picked up a few really adorable accessories and started to notice that there was a colour theme going on. I have been drawn to peachy-pink earrings lately and decided to showcase a few that I really liked.

peachy accessories

The Eiffel Tower earrings with pink and white rhinestones are really cute and girlie! Now I have to go hunt for an Eiffel Tower printed top and my life will be complete ;-) Nah, not really… Too much of the same motif may be overkill and I’m a wee bit old to carry off anything too cutesy.

peachy accessories

The round peachy-pink rhinestones with rose gold painted petals are so feminine and pretty. The earrings will look quite elegant for an evening out and would be lovely when paired with a pale pink chiffon top.

These earrings were purchased from various Parkson stores and the prices ranged between RM23 to RM29. They are very affordable pieces especially when Parkson offers a discount. I think most of them were 20% off at the time of purchase.

I know this post may be frivolous but at a time when work has taken over my life and when my outlook seems so dreary, it is little things like this that makes me feel better. Anything that helps brighten up one’s day is always a good thing, eh?

beetrice April 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Oooh I’m liking the Mazzara trailing ones with the ‘heart bows’ (in the first pic). Sweet colour! :D
beetrice recently posted..Budget Manicure with Color Combos โ€“ a not-so-bleak winterโ€™s dayโ€ฆMy Profile

lyn April 28, 2012 at 10:55 AM

That’s a really sweet pair! I’ve worn it quite often and received a number of compliments. I think they still have this at Parkson and in a couple of different colours too.

Helz Nguyen April 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I really like your style of accessories :) Im now into peachy color too, I think its perfect for this time of yr. Love the long earrings and the small stud ones!
Helz Nguyen recently posted..Taking responsibilities of your own actions โ€“ No animal testing, cruelty freeMy Profile

lyn April 28, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Peach is such a sweet colour and looks really pretty against most skin tones :-)

Gin April 27, 2012 at 4:07 PM

These are sooo super cute! Peach is classy and cute, subtle and girlish!!!
LOVE that Eiffel Tower one!
Haha, I am a great an of earings! Never go out without one! I think my collection has overshot 100 pairs… Didnt dare to count! XD

lyn April 28, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Oooh, what a collection! I have been collecting earrings on and off but only started wearing them regularly / daily mid of last year. I’m so loving sweet peachy shades these days :-)

Fiona April 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I love PARKavenue accessories! I bought quite a few and always go back to check if there’s new stock :)
Fiona recently posted..Review: umecare Careroll Derma RollerMy Profile

lyn April 28, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I hardly took notice of them until early this year. I usually get accessories or costume jewellery from the likes of Monet or Denni if I’m at Parkson. But I’m glad to have discovered ParkAvenue because their accessories are so affordable and pretty!